Hello World!

ebuetadajoymaeit130.

joy_mae222@yahoo.com.

-->

Saturday, August 15, 2009

♥♥ITCHURAAN'S!!♥♥


..Almost every one in this world can’t live without somebody
who they can share the pulchritude of life!!
The best thing about this saying of mine is for having "FRIEND'S"!!
One of the developments to my self is for having them!
I can’t imagine my self without a word "FRIEND'S"!!


I-nformation
T-echnology's
C-lever
H-umurous
U-rbane
R-eligious
A-vantgarde
A-dventurous and
N-ebbish
S-tudents


...I was really happy that they became my "FRIEND'S"! And I think no one could
ever replace them....
Love you all guys!!!


ESTELLA MAE-----------------[ stang ]
KRISHA MAE------------------[ kix ]
JOY MAE----------------------[ yOj ]
BENJAMI
N--------------------[ neb'z ]
REYSIAN DARYL
--------------[ giT'z ]
JOHN CARL--------------------[ JP ]
HOWARD JAMES--------------[ h'wang ]
JUNREY-----------------------[ jun pig ]
HALLEL-----------------------[ darling ]


...and to my "FAMILY-3"!!Thank you for being as one of my
treasure FRIEND'S!!


TWILA KATE-----------------------[ twi ]
EFRIEL-----------------------------[ friel ]
ANALOU---------------------------[ an2X ]
ESTELLA---------------------------[ stang ]